We are now making it easier for you to join ABE. Simply visit your local branch or follow the instructions below.
Employees of The Walt Disney Company, and its subsidiaries are eligible for Credit Union membership. Employees of certain other companies are also eligible. Family and household members of qualified members are also eligible.
It’s Easy to join! Follow these easy steps to become an ABE FCU member:
- Review our Policies and Disclosures
- Download and complete the ABEFCU Membership Application form in its entirety and sign in the space provided.
- If you are a family or household member of a qualified member, download and complete the ABEFCU membership affidavit forms in their entirety with the qualified member to whom you are related.
- Make a photocopy of your driver’s license and company employee ID. Be sure to include your employee number.
- Enclose a $27.00 check or money order to open a share (savings) account.
- This includes the one time membership fee of $2.00 and the minimum initial deposit of $25.00
- To open a share draft (checking) account
- Download and complete the ABE FCU Share Draft Account Application
- Enclose an additional $25.00 check or money order to cover the minimum initial deposit.
- If you wish to utilize our Internet Branch and Billpayer services, complete the Internet Branch Application
- If you wish to receive an ABE VISA Debit Card, complete the Card Application
- If you wish to open a CD, complete the CD Application
- If you wish to open a Money Market, complete the Money Market Application
- Mail the above items to:
ABE Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 4002
New York, NY 10023
If you need assistance, please call or speak to an ABE staff representative at your local branch office.