Money HQ Account Aggregation and Online Management
Consolidate and view all of your online accounts from different financial relationships — banks, credit unions, investments, credit cards, utility companies and more — view all your available online bills, and easily transfer money between accounts and individuals at different financial institutions with Money HQ from ABE Federal Credit Union.
How it works
Money HQ logs into your online financial accounts on your behalf, using the log-in information you provide when you enroll in the service. Your account information is securely transmitted from these sites, aggregated (consolidated), and displayed in the Accounts page of Money HQ.
- Monitor all your accounts at a glance and view account statements in one convenient, secure location
- Securely transfer funds between your ABE accounts and any of your accounts at other financial sites
- Securely send funds to another person at ABE Federal Credit Union or another financial institution
- Consolidate, organize and view bill information from credit card companies, utilities and other organizations offering online viewing of bills
- Receive account balance and bill due-date alerts
How to begin enjoying the benefits of Money HQ
- Log in to ABE Internet Branch online banking. (Got an ABE account, but not an Internet Branch user? Register for Internet Branch here.)
- Select the Money HQ tab inside our Internet Branch and follow instructions to register for Money HQ
- Follow simple instructions to designate financial institutions from which to retrieve account information
Fees (Fees will be deducted from your ABE account)
- There is no fee to use this service during the 60 day trial period. After the trial period expires a monthly fee of $4.95 will be charged. You may deactivate this service at any time.
- There is a $2.00 fee for standard transfers.
- For each next day transfer, both during the trial period and afterwards, you will be assessed a fee of $8.95.