Welcome! We’re glad you have chosen ABEFCU for your banking needs. Please review the eligibility requirements, then follow the steps below.
Employees of The Walt Disney Company, and its subsidiaries; Members of the American and New York Consumer Council from the following states: (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont and Rhode Island.); and Employees of certain other companies are eligible for Credit Union membership. Family and household members of qualified members are also eligible.
Open an Account
For New Members:
- Review our Policies and Disclosures
- Download and complete our Share (Savings) Account form in its entirety and sign in the space provided.
- Make a photocopy of your unexpired government issued ID.
- Enclose a $7.00 check or money order. This includes the one time membership fee of $2.00 and the minimum initial deposit of $5.00.
For Existing Members:
- Open an additional Share (Savings) Account.
- Open a Share Draft (Checking) Account.
- If you wish to receive an ABE Debit Card, complete the Card Application
- Open an Investment Certificate (CD) or IRA Certificate.
- Open a Money Market Account.
Fax above items to your local branch or mail the above items to:
ABE Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 4002
New York, NY 10023
If you need assistance, please call or speak to an ABE staff representative at your local branch office.