Welcome to the ABEFCU DeposZip Information Page
ABEFCU is committed to make banking convenient for our members. With DeposZip, qualifying members can deposit personal checks safely and securely from anywhere you have access to a mobile device without having to visit a branch.
- FREE to qualified ABEFCU members
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use-make a deposit in minutes
- It’s safe and secure within ABEFCU’s Mobile Banking App.
- Email notifications are sent to you when deposits are processed
- Deposit checks using an iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device
What are the requirements to use DeposZip?
- Must have an ABEFCU account open for over 30 days
- Must not have any loans currently delinquent for 60 or more days
- If you have Member Privilege, it must not be suspended.
- Your account must not have a charge off
- Note: ABEFCU reserves the right to reject any check deposit using DeposZip which is not properly endorsed.
- Please make sure the back of your check includes the following required endorsement:
- Your signature
- The account number where you will deposit your funds
- The words “For Mobile deposit only at ABEFCU“
- These are the default deposit limits:
- Per Deposit Limit: $5,000.00
- Daily Deposit Limit: $5,000.00
- Rolling 30-Day Deposit Limit: $50,000.00
To be considered for a an exception to the $5,000.00 Deposit Limit please contact your Local Branch
Follow the steps below to start enjoying the convenience of Mobile Deposits.
2. Login into your ABEFCU account within the app.
3. Tap the ‘Check Deposit’ button and follow the steps.
4. Please retain your original check for 30 days before discarding.
Tips for taking quality photos using your IPhone®, IPad® or an Android® device.
- Lighting Conditions: Bright but indirect light is best. Placing the check too close to lighting sources may cause shadows.
- Background Surface: Any surface of a solid color that contrasts with the check is best. Use dark-color surface for light checks; a light-color surface for dark checks.
- Document Zooming: Make sure the bottom of the check is aligned with the base guideline on the camera when taking the picture.
- Image Size: Use the green guidelines to properly zoom and scale. Make sure the entire check appears in the guidelines and fills the space as much as possible.
For DeposZip questions, call any ABEFCU branch or 800-598-0128, Option 3. (During normal business hrs only)